Saturday, September 10, 2011

Friday, Friend Day

This Friday, I set up our day so it was full of friends for everyone.  Delia and I spent the morning at Jetta's.  With the twins, Delia climbed the pasture fences and ran through the sprinkler in her undies, while Jetta and I got a good 3 hours to talk and munch on zucchini bread. 

Because Delia and I do try to keep busy with fun activities and little outings, Ella tends to feel a little left out when she gets home.  Her time to be home is short and, honestly, the adjustment to full days of school has been harder than we expected.  To give Ella a special treat, yesterday I also picked her and Chloe up from school and brought them to the tea shop we found this summer.  What a fun tea party we girls had!  Ella and Chloe giggled and chatted over their china cups of hot chocolate and then spent half the time trying on and modeling all the different dress up clothes. 



Hooray for good friends!  This quality time with our friends was the highlight of the week for me, Ella and Delia.

No comments: