To celebrate Delia's birthday month, the following are her answers to my interview questions and her 5 year old portraits:
Age: (almost) 5
Favorite colors: purple and blue
Favorite food: turkey with cheese roll-up
Favorite book: Chicken Cheeks
Favorite movie: Aladdin
Favorite song: The Butterfly Song
Favorite thing to play: in the bathtub with the Ariel mermaids
Favorite thing about school: playing outside on the playground
When I grow up I want to be: a zookeeper who takes care of the koala bears
My perfect day would be: go to Disneyland to have a treat and go on rides
My best friends are: Ella and Brittany
I hope when I'm 5...: "I'll get a present!"

3 comments:
What a sweetheart! Love the pictures - she is beautiful!
Teri
Sweet little Delia - I cannot believe that you are 5 years old already. I Love all of the pictures - you are so beautiful!
Love, Grandma
Happy early birthday, Delia!!! P.S. I say the odds of getting a present when you turn 5 are very good. ;-)
Post a Comment