The following are videos of Ella's two songs. The first is the solo "Our Team Will Play Tonight." She actually has it memorized, but wanted to take the music along "just in case." The second video shows her playing "The Library", which is the duet she played with her teacher. I was having trouble getting Blogger to upload these videos, so I went to YouTube. Though I clicked every privacy control I could find, I'm still paranoid about putting our family videos on YouTube for the whole world to see. I'll probably only keep this post up a few weeks. But I wanted you all to enjoy Ella's performance last night! :)
1 comment:
Fantastic job, Ella! You did great! We wish we could have been there, but are so glad that your Mom put the video on your blog. You did a great job, and we're so glad that we could see you perform. We are both very proud of you. Love,
Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment