Saturday, November 17, 2012

Still Here!

It's been 2 whole weeks since I've posted anything.  For me, this is a long time and I'm sure some of you were wondering if we gave up on the blog or disappeared to some exotic location for a couple weeks (we wish!).  No, the simple truth is that life is so status quo right now, I just don't have anything out of the ordinary to write about.  Not that I haven't thought of it, but you can thank me for sparing you posts about a skeleton made out of pasta noodles or spaghetti squash recipes or rants about how frustrating my current class is.

Today was supposed to be totally blog-worthy.  We had big plans to go out and find fall by taking a hike through some beautifully colored trees in the foothills.  But the day ended up being a cold and rainy one, so we went with Plan B instead and this is what you get to read about.  We got a fire blazing, rented the movie Brave and made some popcorn and hot chocolate.  And it ended up being just perfect.  
  


 (Had to include this scene-- a whole crowd of favorite stuffed animals and American Girl dolls got comfy with our family to enjoy the movie!)


I'd say, "See you in two weeks!" but the holiday this week will hopefully give me a few new and exciting things to report! :)

No comments: