The following is the annual interview with Delia and peek at her portraits. Though she will tell you that she's terrible at school stuff, we've seen a ton of growth in Delia this year. She reads, writes a little, knows quite a bit of math, is getting more passionate about her faith and continues to develop independence in taking care of herself and her things. Delia is certainly growing up, yet she keeps her feisty streak and makes sure each day is interesting and full of laughter, dancing, imagination and fun!
Age: 6
Favorite colors: blue and pink
Favorite food: "Favorite soup" (chicken corn tortilla soup)
Favorite book: Arnie the Doughnut
Favorite movie: Tarzan
Favorite Song: "A Whole New World"
Favorite thing to play: Polly Pockets
Favorite Part of School: Snack time and recess!
What I want to be when I grow up: A vet
The perfect day is: to open presents and see animals and eat doughnuts, ice cream and cotton candy
My best friends are: Riley, Anika, Brittany, and Jared
I hope when I'm 6, I'll... be a better reader

No comments:
Post a Comment