Last week we had the great pleasure of hosting Uncle Kyle for a week! When Kyle is here, life is especially sweet. He fits right into our routine perfectly and it is truly is a joy having him here to make our day to day more fun. The day before Thanksgiving we had a day off school, so we took a fun little outing to the new trampoline place. Now, last January, when it opened, I thought, "This place is awesome! We are going to be here all the time!" So I bought a couple Frequent Jumper Passes, having NO idea that a second broken arm would keep us from visiting for 6 months! With the passes about to expire, we decided to put them to use having all FIVE of us participate in the jumping, and oh, what fun! I think we adults may have enjoyed it more than the kids even...
The jousting pit had me taking on Ella (where I was brutal and refused to lose, thinking I wouldn't be able to get out of the foam pit!) and Kyle taking on Dave (where the younger brother claimed the victory!).
Dave perfected his backward Michael Jordan slam dunk.
And we had waaaaay too much fun with the slo-mo button on my phone and the trampoline runway...
1 comment:
I was able to catch up with Kyle last night, and hear all about his trip to visit you over Thanksgiving. It sounds like he also feels very comfortable with your family. He had a great time - which you can tell from these photos. We're so glad that Kyle could be there for Ella's special day.
Love, Mom / Grandma
Post a Comment