Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Interview with the 9 Year Old

Can't believe my baby is 9 already!  I loved her comments on the eve of her birthday: 

"Tonight, as you put me to bed, you will gaze in my eyes for a long time and think, 'This is the last time I will hug my 8 year old daughter' and your heart will feel happy and sad."  Delia maintains a flare for the dramatic and a goofball side to her personality, but has shown a lot of growth and maturity this year.  We're so proud of her beautiful heart and the way she loves people and the Lord!




Age: 9
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite foods: Shells and cheese, "Favorite Soup" (chicken tortilla), Cheez-Its, all desserts
Favorite book: Treasures of the Snow
Favorite movies: National Treasure, Secret Life of Pets, Finding Dory

Favorite songs: Let's Dance and Sia songs (like Cheap Thrills and Elastic Heart)

Favorite things to play: LEGOs, Shopkins, and rollerblading 

Favorite parts of school: Art and reading (specifically when the teacher reads TO us)
What I want to be when I grow up: A professional dancer
The perfect day is: Rollerblading, swimming, playing outside, then movie night followed by a family game of Dance Charades
My best friends are: Kate and Caroline
The best part of this year has been: Our trip to Disneyland
I am most proud of: Staying out of the hospital this year!
I hope when I'm 9, I'll... Get better at rollerblading, get better grades, and make more friends

No comments: