Here is a little peek at some of the loves and interests of our sweet pre-teen!
Age: 12
Favorite colors: Light orange and bright blue
Favorite food: Chinese food and baked potatoes
Favorite book: The Wild Robot
Favorite movie: Pirates of the Caribbean
Favorite song: Rhythm of Love
Favorite thing to play: Otrio and Settlers of Catan
Favorite part of school: PE and Science
What I want to be when I grow up: Pediatrician
The perfect day is:"Performing well at school, being with friends, a rollerblading or biking outing, and then reading all night."
My best friends are: Maya, Emily, Ruth, Avery, Marina, Ava, Haley, and Sydney
The best part of this year has been: Awesome teachers!
I am most proud of: My report card
I hope when I'm 12, I will:"Get straight As, be on Student Council again, and run in another race."

2 comments:
Ella, what a beautiful young woman you are. I love that you have a long list of best friends. Having lots of friends definitely makes school more enjoyable. I am so proud that you do so well in school. That is great that you enjoyed student council so much. I am certain that you will be on it again. It has been fun watching you grow into the thoughtful, passionate, charming 12 year old that you are. I can't wait to see you this summer.
Love, Grandma
What a wonderful snapshot of life at 12. Love you, Ella!
Uncle Kyle
Post a Comment