Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Likes and Loves of an 11 Year Old Delia


Age: 11
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite food: Donuts and churros
Favorite book: It changes all the time, right now it's Isle of the Lost 
Favorite movies: Descendants 2 and The Greatest Showman
Favorite songs: Greatest Showman soundtrack and Hold On  
Favorite thing to play: :With my friends, or Littlest Petshops
Favorite part of school: My teacher and friends
What I want to be when I grow up: Zookeeper
The perfect day is: Swimming with friends, then eating my way through a candy shop
My best friends are: Kate, Elle, Lilly, Reagan, Addison, Cailyn, and Lacey
The best part of this year has been: Getting Ivy and going to Hawaii
The worst part of this year has been: Getting "The Talk"
I hope when I'm 11, I will: "Get a part in the Middle School play, keep my grades up and stay organized and responsible through 6th grade."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delia, what a beautiful, natural smile. I loved reading your comments. I am especially glad to see your list of friends. That is great that you have so many friends. You are growing to be a beautiful young woman. Love, Grandma