This week we got the news that the girls' school start date is pushed back until after Labor Day. Though we respect the reasons for this and are thankful our school is still optimistic about in-person learning this year, we just LOVE school and our friends and activities so much that this disappointing news of a month delay was met with tears and lots of big feelings. I, by the way, am NOT delayed. We still open the preschool in mid-August because we, as essential childcare, operate under different mandates, I guess. We needed a little distraction and one last big summer outing, since I'll start classroom prep next week. This inflatable water park, recommended by a friend, was perfect!! Sorry for the load of pictures, but I went to the work of charging and waterproofing my old phone, thought I'd take advantage of having it with us! And everything was just so fun, I wanted to capture it all for memory!

Like a cross between Wipe Out and Ninja Warrior, this made a day of exercise and activity a blast! I am sore everywhere today from all the climbing, sliding, swinging, crawling, balancing, swimming, jumping, and holding on tight we did for 5 straight hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment