We had a great Valentines Day weekend! It included gifts, special foods, various friends over, babysitting, and a successfully passed Driver's Permit test for Ella at the DMV!
Delia was pretty excited about this funny shirt I found for her! She's Ivy's favorite member of the family!
Ella babysat for our friend Ms. Katie, who makes the amazing cookies, and was sent home with this darling box of Valentines treats! I asked, "Did you get paid in cookies?" and Ella said, "No, but I would totally accept that as payment!" They are that good.
Dave spoiled us girls with pretty roses and chocolate covered strawberries.
And, as is becoming our weekend custom, we have Ella's boyfriend Evan over for a few hours after their Saturday Robotics meetings. This Saturday they exchanged sweet handmade cards and cute gifts, then I made Ella's favorite enchiladas for dinner. The happy couple then baked Hershey Kiss cookies and went night rollerblading. Neither drives or has money yet, so dates at home are just fine with me right now! We're enjoying getting to know Evan better as we force him to eat dinner and play games with us! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment