The whole VM clan is just returning from a glorious week in the paradise of Oahu, celebrating Mom and Dad's 50th anniversary, which I am certain you already know, reader, because I assume you are a family member! ;) The many stories and pictures of this trip of a lifetime will slowly trickle out as time allows in the busy back to school first weeks of August. But, this little taste is probably the group of pictures I am most exited about-- the family portraits we hired a Hawaii photographer to take on our resort's hidden lagoon. I think the joy of being together was captured! Watch for our matching Christmas cards this year!
And a few behind the scenes...
If you happen to NOT be a family member reading this and find yourself in a need of a photographer in Hawaii, let me give you the info for ours! She was super sweet!









No comments:
Post a Comment