A few days ago God opened an exciting door for a BIG change for me professionally. Still gonna teach and staying at the same school, but moving to a new grade for something more challenging and full time! We're praising the Lord for miraculous provision in a season of shifting parenting roles and giant tuition bills.
I'm SO excited, but a tad intimidated about starting from scratch. If you'd like to bless my new, empty classroom, I've added my own Amazon Wish List to the side bar. I'd encourage you to "filter/sort by priority, high to low" to see items most needed. (High priority: Cricut and various storage bins-- yes please!! Low priority: mini fridge-- that's just for fun. ;) I need to build a cozy library for new readers, fill my cabinets with math manipulatives and phonics reading center activities, create a colorful learning environment that I myself will be spending looong hours in, decorate with a possible Farmers Market/Fruit of the Spirit theme, etc. The list will continue to grow as I wrap my head around this new job and study the curriculum. Please use my new classroom wish list for any occasion on which you would buy me a gift. Thanks, sweet gift buyers and blog readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment