Earrings and a bracelet Ella picked out completely by herself * Countless rounds of "Happy Birthday to You Dear Mommy!" * A whole morning of quiet while Dave took the girls out shopping * Starbucks * Red Robin birthday burger * Phone calls, messages, emails and Facebook greetings * Cards stuffed with gift cards * A successful Coffee Break kickoff * A room full of women singing to me as I took the stage to lead devotions * My first very chic outfit from Ann Taylor * Luxurious 650-thread count brown sheets * Cute new top from a friend who knows my style * Brownies with candles and friends singing during a play date * Grilled steak and veggies with smashed potatoes * Ella's little face inches away waking me up with an enthusiastic "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!" * Homemade chocolate cake * Lunch and laughs with The Ladies.
*Thank you all for delighting me!*
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jen!!!! I've been avoiding Facebook since I need to get my life back:-)(and that is where I keep up with birthdays) so I almost missed wishing you birthday happiness on your special day! Sounds like it was a great one.
Very sweet Jen! Your "birthday delights" aren't over quite yet-I finally wrapped your gift this morning and Karen is going to send it out for me today so hopefully you'll be able to add another little tab to your post sometime this week. :) Glad it was a great one. Love you.
So glad to hear that you enjoyed your special day. It is a lot more fun celebrating with the kids - because they are so excited to enjoy the day with you. They definitely make the day brighter! - With the gift cards you can continue enjoying for a while! Much Love,
MOM
Sounds like a fabulous day! Happy Birthday, my friend!
Post a Comment