Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just Like You! (by Dave)


Although the picutres might be a little bit old
I can see that what I've been told
is most definitely true -
I look just like you!

I find it fun to ride my bike
and there are some foods that I don't like.
A smile quickly comes from a present or two
Just like you.

And through your loving care each day
One thing I will always pray:
If I am ever blessed with kids too
I hope to be great mommy - Just like you!
.

Happy Mother's Day Jen - you are the greatest mom, and always set a wonderful example to Ella and Delia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave - what a great tribute to your lovely wife. That is amazing the way you could impose Ella and Delia in the pictures of Jen! Happy Mother's Day, Jen! Love,
MOM

Jonathan said...

Yay, great post, Dave! You are a great mom, Jen!

Amy

Wicker Family said...

This made me cry! Amazing tribute and great photos:-)