Friday, July 16, 2010

Go Ahead...

and ask how hot it is by us.  SO HOT that our patio table spontaneously shattered!  No one was around and we found no evidence of any stray baseballs from the neighbors, so the only thing we can think of is the mid-day, triple-digit heat!


Go ahead and ask again how excited we are to not only see our family in one week, but to also escape to the coast with them for a long getaway.  SO EXCITED!!  Weather forecasts look to be highs in the 60's along the coastline.  BRING IT ON!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can 2 sisters be so opposite. i would love triple digit weather.
miss you guys!
heather

tlg said...

we can hardly wait for those cooler temps at the coast- and for a few hours with you! we're thanking God for air conditioners over here!

teri

Jonathan said...

Oh, JEN! I'm so glad nobody was around! So excited for you to have a great trip! Talk to you soon!

Wicker Family said...

Wow! That is incredible. I knew it was hot but. . .
I always get a kick out of the irony of our "cabin-fever" in July while my midwest sister bemoan the "shut-in" days of Dec. & Jan. I would love to take my kids outside but it just isn't safe or healthy. I'm jealous of your planned jaunt to the coast -- we need to get away soon, too.