Saturday, December 18, 2010

BFFs

Though we miss Uncle Kyle, we were able to say goodbye to him without too much drama on Wednesday.  It helped a ton that the day we had to say goodbye was also the day Ella had an amazing date planned with her good buddy Chloe.  After school, Ella got to go out for lunch and then to Build-A-Bear for Chloe's birthday!  As you can imagine, this was an incredible treat and super fun thing to do with her best friend.


Ella nearly exploded with happiness when she jumped out of Chloe's car hugging her new favorite teddy bear.  It's sparkly purple, has a pink dress and shoes, a wand and tiara.  This bear had Ella's name written all over it!


Ella and Chloe have had a few play dates and I just have to suppress a laugh when I hear them interact!  I understood exactly why they were drawn to each other after listening to a 20 minute conversation they shared about why they love the color pink.  Mrs. H. snapped the above picture when they both wore their favorite "Everything is awesome with sprinkles" shirts on the same day.  I'm so happy Ella has found such a good little friend!

No comments: