Thursday, December 30, 2010

And That's a Wrap for 2010


I imagine most of you are regular blog readers and already saw most of these posts, but I just can't let 2010 slip by without some kind of wrap-up! :)  Once again, we've been tremendously blessed this year.  As I pondered the year, the highlights seemed to fall pretty naturally into 4 categories: milestones, family visitors, vacations and the everyday joys of parenting Ella and Delia.  I'll save myself the work of crafting and you the work of reading a long letter by simply listing some links.

Milestones and New Beginnings
Delia's first haircut
Ella turns 5
Ella's preschool graduation
Delia turns 3
The VMs are a mini-van family!
Jen crosses zip lining off the Bucket List
Delia starts preschool
Ella starts kindergarten
Dave runs his first half marathon

Family Visitors
Heather's Spring Visit
Auntie Carol and Jodi
Mom and Dad and Kyle
Karen and Aidan
Kyle for Christmas
Heather and Anna for Christmas Week

Vacations
Gilroy Gardens
Mt. Hermon
Camping in Pinecrest
Dave serves in Kentucky and stops in Chicago
Central Coast
Thanksgiving week in San Francisco

Our Growing Girls
About Delia
More about Delia
About Ella
More about Ella
Sisters
The Two in the blooms

Happy New Year!
Since I'm in a listing mood: May your 2011 be filled with love, laughter, adventure, health, joy and evidence of God's work in your lives!

No comments: