The pathway and the shirt may be the same, but oh what changes we've seen in 3 years! Wasn't it just yesterday that Dave carried our second born up to our home for the first time in her infant car seat? And today he's escorting her off to preschool!
Having watched Ella for the past few years, Delia knows exactly what to expect from preschool and she is EXCITED!! On the few visits we've had, she does not want to leave. She has been reviewing her letters, numbers, name spelling, birthday and the few rules we taught her (raise your hand and don't pick your nose) all last night and this morning. She has been singing the "Preschool is a Happy Place!" song over and over too. Dave reported that she ran right into her classroom and got busy with an activity, hardly even giving him a goodbye. We know that this is the perfect next step for Delia and can't wait to watch her learn and grow this year!



3 comments:
I can't believe this is happening already. I knew Delia would love preschool. Can't wait to hear more school stories from both your sweet girls! :)
Oh my goodness-When I first saw this post I totally thought the beard had made it's triumphant return into the life of Mr. David V. ;)
Delia is so sweet with her back pack and Happy School song. I wish I was there to treat her to a fun preschool lunch date or something. I miss that little bug!
Glad to know that Delia won't be picking her nose:-) There are some in my house that need that reminder! (Looks like there is a little more Delia and a little less Dave in these pictures - wink, wink)
Post a Comment