Thursday, January 13, 2011

Two Drops

Remember last year when Delia was relegated to the sidelines of Ella's preschool Umbrella Parade?  Well, this year she finally got in on the action!  She was so excited for this Winter Celebration culminating in an Umbrella Parade around the block!  She's been counting down to this day all week and went over the "order" of things several times with me: "I will be in the parade with my umbrella and my teachers and my class and sing the 'Raindrops Fall with a Pitter Patter Pit' song.  You will come see me and cheer and wave.  I will wave at you."
 



The kids were adorable and the weather was perfect!  During the parade, it was overcast and I felt two drops fall on my head.  As soon as we got home, the skies opened up in a full downpour! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Delia has really grown in the past year. I love that she knows the whole agenda.

Mom/Grandma

KyleVM said...

I love the umbrella parade! What a fun tradition.

-Uncle Kyle