Well, like every other preschool thing we've experienced this year, once again we saw Delia finally get her turn to do something she saw Ella do. Last night it was to show off her preschool classroom at an Open House. What was cute about Delia was HOW EXCITED she was! She skipped, hopped and danced the entire walk over, having to be physically restrained at street intersections. Then she bubbly greeted her teacher like this: "Hi, Miss...Miss...Miss...Miss...I'm too excited to remember your name!"
She had to go through each of the books she's been working on this year.
Then we got a tour of her favorites, including her favorite toys and this picture describing more favorites. I thought I knew my daughter pretty well, but even this was mostly new to me. Favorite shape, triangle? Who knew!
We got to watch Delia take several rides down the fireman pole, her favorite playground activity.
Then it was time for the cookies and balloons she had been talking about all day. Poor girl's adrenaline didn't let her get quiet in bed until about 10:30! Delia's huge excitement and reaction to things is one of the traits I love most in her!




1 comment:
I totally agree. Triangles are THE coolest shape.
Post a Comment