Monday, May 2, 2011

Time for a Change

Allow me to introduce you to the new and much more grown up looking Ella...


This weekend Ella up and decided she wanted to grow out her bangs.  I completely relate, actually.  I too get antsy to change my hair every few months, and Ella's been just growing it long, long, long for over a year now (only about 2 more inches to go until there's enough to donate!).  When I showed her the ways she could pin her bangs back until they were long enough to blend in with the rest of her hair, she was thrilled.  Showing off her new hairdo was her #1 reason for being excited to go back to school today. She asked me yesterday if people at church would recognize her!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Awww, I love that she wondered if they'd recognize her! :)

Anonymous said...

Ella, I love it! You do look so grown up!! What a beautiful young woman - inside and out.

Love,

Grandma