Monday, August 22, 2011

"Are They Twins?"

Every time we are out and about, I get the question, "Are they twins?"  Friends at church have been increasingly commenting on how Delia is changing and looking more and more like Ella, also.



Though I don't see it, I do understand it.  Their hair is very similar and the slight height difference is not noticeable when they're both sitting in a shopping cart.  They wear the same size shoe and are only one clothing size apart.  I bet the girls will grow up enjoying being so alike and raiding one another's closets!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

I don't see it either, but I can understand why people say that about your sweet little blondies. I'm thankful to know them well enough that they look very different to me! :)

Anna Keizer said...

I can see the twin thing a bit - maybe the hair color and eyes? - but I definitely see two dresses that I love! Do they make them in my size? ;-)