I'll start this post with a promise: I will not moan about how my babies are growing up or how much we'll miss being in this particular stage of life. For four years in a row now we've walked our daughters to their first day of preschool. While it feels a bit like the end of an era, today is a happy day! Delia couldn't wait to put on her new backpack and new shoes and start her last year of preschool being a Star.
Evidence of her excitement is in the pictures. For a gal who scowls at or hides from the camera most of the time, here she was modeling and making up first-day-of-school poses!
I have a 4 piece collection of these pictures of Dave holding hands and walking the girls to preschool on that first day. What a sweet tradition! (Click to look back: Ella at 3, Ella at 4, Delia at 3)
No separation anxiety here! Delia quickly found her best friend Brittany and skipped into the Star room to do some painting. We're expecting another great school year. Even if it is the LAST and my BABY is growing so FAST...sorry couldn't help it. :)





2 comments:
Awwww...it's the baby you were pregnant with when I met you! What a great girl she's grown into!
I just love Delia's smile! I'm sure she had a great day!
Post a Comment