Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just Your Typical Day

Our very tight school schedule has every day kinda looking the same around here.  Friends have asked why my blogging has slowed down and this post will explain!  Since I don't have as many extraordinary things to write about, here are some pictures I pulled off my camera showing the very common scenes of ordinary life in our house:

Dragged out of bed and grabbing those last few precious minutes of sleep while Mom makes breakfast.

Being creative with letters.

Perfecting the Disney karaoke.

Being goofy.

Jumping off the bed in superhero capes.

Painting giraffes.

Completing the nightly homework.

Am I so hard-up for stories about our life that I just posted pictures of the kids sleeping on the couch?  Yep.  Time for an outing...or maybe a family visitor! :)

1 comment:

Anna Keizer said...

Love the picture of Ella on the couch! That was totally me in grade school!... And yesterday. :-)