Sunday, November 6, 2011

NOT the Christmas Card...

...but a small taste is what I'm offering you in this post!  Yesterday we exhausted our camera timer, tripod and children in Columbia State Park to capture this year's Christmas card picture(s).  The historic town's wooden window shutters, brick walls, hitching posts, wagons, forests and boulders were the perfect backdrop.  As always, we took way too many, something Ella pointed out when she asked, "How in the world are you going to use ALL these pictures on one card?!"  I explained how I like to improve my odds of getting one good picture by taking 40.  And now you get to see those that did not make the cut!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were doing the exact same thing, yesterday. We were outside on a beautifal Fall day, and took pictures of Dad & I with the boys. Our post-high group was taking pictures as a fund raiser, and we will get a cd of all of the pics. Great pictures! If those are the ones that didn't make it - can't wait to see the ones that did.
MOM

Jonathan said...

I must say, all your pics that didn't make it are better than the ones I hope to get of our crew! :)

Wicker Family said...

Fantastic! I think the girls are looking more and more alike as they get older. I've been getting in the holiday spirit as well. I actually started a rough draft of the Christmas letter. Crazy! It might actually make it out by CHristmas this year;-)