Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dates with Aunties

We have the best aunties.  Seriously.  This particular Saturday morning of our trip shows just one of the many, many ways our aunties love on our girls.


Auntie Kris invited her namesake out for a morning of smoothies and pottery painting.  I think they had a great time together.  I know that the two dogs they painted are now prominently displayed on Delia's dresser so that she can "look at them while I fall asleep every single night."
  


Auntie Karen took her namesake on a date that couldn't have been more perfect for her.  They went to this cool studio/art gallery place where artists help students create a masterpiece with step by step instructions.  Ella came home proudly displaying her framed canvas and describing how fun it was to be a real artist for the morning with Auntie Karen.
  



For desiring quality time with the girls, for knowing what kind of dates would absolutely be hits, for making plans long before we arrived, for your generosity in treating the girls to these special experiences and for just being awesome...we thank you, Aunties!! 

No comments: