Age: 10
Favorite colors: Purple and blue
Favorite food: Donuts or churros
Favorite book: Welcome to Wonderland
Favorite book: Welcome to Wonderland
Favorite movie: Cars 3
Favorite song: Girl in the Mirror
Favorite thing to play: Barbies and Shopkins
Favorite part of school: STEM Fridays
What I want to be when I grow up: Zookeeper, author, or professional dancer
The perfect day is: Traveling to China and adopting a baby panda
My best friends are: Kate, Gianna, Cailyn, Cora, Tessa, Jeanie, Darla
The best part of this year has been: ALL of 4th grade, especially my teacher!
I am most proud of: Being brave and discovering that I LOVE roller coasters!
I hope when I'm 10, I will: Ride an upside-down roller coaster and get at least 5 As on my report card (but that will be hard!)

1 comment:
Delia, I love the lovely young woman that you are becoming. You are so excited and enthusiastic about life! I pray that you keep that enthusiasm as you grow older. I am thrilled that you still love to play with Barbies and Shopkins. Don't grow up too quickly, and continue to use your imagination.
I am excited to see what God has planned for you in the future. Grandpa and I love you very much.
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment