Tomorrow the girls' Middle School launches the week Ella has been waiting for since 6th grade. Campaigning for Student Council Officers begins! I'm not kidding when I say that Ella has been designing "Ella for President" posters for years. This weekend our house was turned into Campaign Central as 9 creative and funny posters were cranked out.
Yesterday we even enlisted some help from Cora, Helia and Annelies. This group represents a past Student Council president, a 7th grader, and two 6th graders-- Ella's target demographic! :)
This poster making party was so fun, it turned into a sleepover!
Ella has been parked at our table for most of this weekend making her ideas colorfully come to life.
(This Sorting Hat poster is my personal favorite.)
Ella is not the only one running for President and the competition will be fierce. As we've sat together cutting and gluing the past 3 days, we've been able to talk about what it might be like if she doesn't actually win. I'm proud of Ella for recognizing all the fun and reward she's already enjoyed in just creating her posters. Win or lose, Ella has already said the running has been worth it!







2 comments:
Go Ella! I would certainly vote for you. We're so glad that you are enjoying the fun of running for office. Best Wishes to you. All of the posters are very creative. We Love You, Ella!
Grandma & Grandpa
Delia, I love the eye chart. Very clever. Ella, I think the "Chews" poster is really cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun this weekend.
Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment