This year Grandma and Grandpa wanted to get the girls a dollhouse for Christmas. This really was the perfect present idea because it was the only thing Ella kept saying she wanted, and she's never actually asked for specific things as presents before. After a bit of looking around, we decided the all-wooden, mostly-pink house from Target was the one. Dave and I assembled it and set it up so the girls would notice it right away when they got up from their naps for our Christmas Eve present unwrapping. Oh how I wish our video was working! This picture kind of shows their reaction-- there was much jumping and screaming.
.
I did NOT have to ask them to smile for this picture! That joy is not posed!
Grandma also thought they should have some dolls, so they could play with the dollhouse right away. Yes, they played with it immediately, and between each present opening and until they went to bed and pretty much non-stop since they saw it.
Even first thing upon waking! This is where we found Ella when we got out of bed this morning. Taking breaks to go potty and eat meals has been difficult! :)
2 comments:
How fun! The girls must be in dolly heaven! So sorry about the box you sent, though. :(
I LOVE this post! Who can not relate to that feeling of getting that one magical gift as a child each Christmas? I love those girls....
Post a Comment