Sunday, December 13, 2009

Delia's Second Limo Ride

Delia has not lived all that long-- two and a half years to be exact. She took the second limo ride of her short life this weekend. We have our friend Joann to thank. Joann hosts a great Christmas party each year. We can always expect fun food, warm bonfires, lots of church friends and a limo ride down Christmas Tree Lane at her parties. While the girls may grow up thinking this is somewhat normal, I am still just awed and delighted by the opportunity to view insanely decorated houses from inside a white stretch limo.
. Delia sat on Dave's side and I kept hearing, "Delia keep your body inside the vehicle!" from him. She was worse than Lily trying to hang her whole self out the open window to exclaim over lights and wave to pedestrians.

Ella loved the "stars" on the ceiling and made us all laugh when she announced, "Hey if anyone is thirsty, there are special drinks in here!"
***
A ride on a horse last weekend, a ride in a "BIG, fancy car!" this weekend. I guess that's how we roll.

No comments: