Monday, February 15, 2010

Hunt for Love

Big thanks to my two friends named Amy for hooking me up with the idea and instructions for this Valentines Day Treasure Hunt! When we got home from church yesterday, the girls ran through the house figuring out the 11 clues and finding little treasures, like books, puzzles, socks and candy, along the way.
.

"Roses are read. Violets are blue. Go look in the spot where we keep stinky shoes!"

"You'll now have to peek outside the front door, where the mailman delivers Valentines and more!"

"I'm steamy and hot. I bake yummy things, cupcakes and cookies...what Valentines Day brings!"

"Another fun surprise is under a thing...a table called 'coffee'. What treat will that bring?"

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

So fun! Looks like you found some fun surprises! Jonathan told me that the hunt was his favorite thing yesterday. Glad your girls enjoyed it, too!

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! I am definitely going to borrow the idea for next year. How fun!
-Andrea