Happy Anniversary! May God give you many more years together!Teri
I remeber that day with much joy! Congratulations to the two of you. Jen, I am so thankful that you are part of our family.You bring out the best in our son -Much Love,Mom & Dad
Yayyyyy! And many, many more!
We agree!!! Happy Anniversary!!!! Lots and lots of love to you - a fabulous couple and example of love! love, karen
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! May God give you many more years together!
Teri
I remeber that day with much joy! Congratulations to the two of you. Jen, I am so thankful that you are part of our family.
You bring out the best in our son -
Much Love,
Mom & Dad
Yayyyyy! And many, many more!
We agree!!! Happy Anniversary!!!! Lots and lots of love to you - a fabulous couple and example of love!
love, karen
Post a Comment