By Ella and Delia
.
-Because she is nice.
-She talks to me on the phone.
-She visited me when Daddy and Mommy went to Hawaii
-She took good care of us.
-She cooked good dinners.
-She played with us.
-She read me stories.
-She took me to school.
-She took me to all my favorite places: the mall, the zoo, the park and the birdie restaurant.
-Grandma laughs easily.
-Grandma always has treats and presents in her suitcase.
-She sends us stuff in the mail.
-She loves me so much.
.
The girls loved making this butterfly picture for Grandma out of their hand prints, she got it in the mail a few days ago. Happy Mother's Day, Grandma! We love you!

1 comment:
Thank you Ella and Delia for your wonderful gift. I do love you both so much. I am looking forward to spending time with both of you this summer. In the meantime, I am sending hugs to you by way of Auntie Carol. She said that she would give each of you a big hug from me. I love you!
Grandma
Post a Comment