It's official: we're a mini-van family! Though, actually, this 2009 Kia Sedona is going to be primarily Dave's. He always says he's in the business of "hauling students" as a youth pastor and is constantly making calls to arrange transportation for big groups of people. The girls and I will continue to roll around town in our Equinox and just enjoy the luxury of more space for day trips, camping, and family vacations to the coast!
Some details on the van: it's a slate color (kinda grayish blue). It was formerly a rental and has just 7000 miles on it. We feel we got an excellent deal. We've been casually looking for a bigger car for about a year now, when we saw this one, we knew it was too perfect to pass up.


3 comments:
Congrats on the Sedona! Have fun breaking it in! And farewell, good ole' Saturn...I miss our Saturn. :)
How exciting for your family! I see that Ella had to dress for the occasion - I love the pink throne! We will be there to test ride in it - tomorrow! Can't wait -
Love, MOM
Ah, minivan. . . (Even though my high school students called my vehicle a "grocery getter", I've loved every min. of owning it.) I hope you get many more miles of life & adventure in your new vehicle.
Post a Comment