Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's!

Once again, our Valentine's Day has been jam-packed with special goodies and the spoils of loved ones. Indulgences have included lovey-dovey cards, blueberry/pomegranate smoothies, butternut squash ravioli, red velvet cake, a dozen pink tulips, a chat with birthday-nephew Theoren, a package from Grandpa and class Valentine parties. 


I set up Amy's 11 clue, through the house scavenger hunt for the girls again.  This year it was fun to hear Ella read the clues mostly herself and watch Delia race to where she thought the clue was leading.  This is such a great way to treat your kids on Valentine's Day and make them work for those treasures!  I highly recommend it!  If you want to try it and need the clues, look back at the four I posted last year, add the four I'll show this year and come back next year for the final three! (Or email/message me :)


"Washing and rinsing is what we do here.  You love the bubbles.  What surprise will be near?"


"Love you! Love you! Love you! That's all I can say.  It's now time to look in the spot where you lay."


"Flowers and chocolate remind us of today.  Go find the place where you like to play."


"Mom's in here a lot 'cause you get pretty dirty, washing and drying your clothes in a hurry."

Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day and an abundance of people in your life to love!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Your laundry room is sooo clean! :)

Happy Valentine's Day!