Friday, May 10, 2013

Blame it on Birth Order?

This afternoon and evening Ella had her best friend Chloe over for play and dinner.  This happens often enough that I don't usually post about it.  However, this was too good to not share.  Apparently Chloe and Ella have been using their recesses this week to make plans for this afternoon together.  They each had a copy of this list of things they wanted to be sure to do and play together.  Incidentally, Chloe is also a firstborn.  Confession from another firstborn: the desk I sit and type this at is covered in my own Post-It note to-do lists.


Chloe's mom and I were cracking up over our daughters' big plans.  Apparently it was important that they did not forget to "get in the car."  When we tried to explain the time restraints to them, they said, "Hmmm...maybe we'll have to just think about and pick our top five."  Sure made for an easy play date!  They even recorded what snack ("snake") they planned on eating!

No comments: