Saturday, June 13, 2015

Interview with Ella at 10

So, I guess these are the answers of one who has entered double digits: a favorite song by Taylor Swift and a video game is the favorite thing to play!  No denying that our gal is definitely growing up (though apparently not as fast she would like, given her last answer!).



Age: 10
Favorite colors: blue and green
Favorite food: Still mac and cheese
Favorite book: I like all books, but some favorites are El Deafo and The One and Only Ivan
Favorite movie: Big Hero 6

Favorite song: "Blank Space"

Favorite thing to play: Minecraft

Favorite part of school: Art and Reading
What I want to be when I grow up: A marine biologist
The perfect day is: First, go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium with my friends, then do the ropes course at Mount Hermon, and then ice skate.
My best friends are: Chloe, Ruth, Emily, Briley
I hope when I'm 10, I'll..."Have a growth spurt."

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I love this post about Ella. She has become such a young lady. And about Lily...I am so sorry. I know you guys are really missing her!