Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yesterday's Gift

It's known to all who caught my posts over Christmas, that when Anna and Heather were here, we had a fabulous time together.  You don't know that Anna had just gotten a new Flip camera and took several hours of footage of our fun times, though.  Yesterday I laughed and cried when I viewed, for the first time, the clip compilation Anna edited together for us.  Isn't she talented?  You're familiar with my crazy need to preserve our family's memories; I don't think I could have received a greater gift! 
  

I'm excited to share and show off the video, so watch and enjoy!  A few warnings: It does have sound (in case you're watching at work). When I plopped it on the blog, it lost a lot of its quality, especially if you open it in full screen.  It takes up a fair amount of space, so I may not leave it up here forever.  And it may make you covet my awesome family! :)   

5 comments:

KyleVM said...

That was incredible! I felt like I was watching a movie. Definitely had some good laughs.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! What a wonderful gift! Grandpa

Wicker Family said...

Fantastic, Jen! Thanks for sharing your sunny memories with us;-) (I had my Flip on me for our last visit to the coast but I never once turned it on. I guess still pictures will have to do. But what a neat gift for you!)

Anonymous said...

Anna did an amazing job - I loved it. What a great memory of their time with you. This was fantastic. She captured some wonderful moments of both of the girls, and your whole family. Thanks for sharing, Jen.

MOM

Anonymous said...

I LOVED THAT!!! Anna is definitely in the right profession - that was incredible! Karen