Since it's officially her birthday month, I took some time to interview Ella. The following are her answers and her 7 year old portraits...
Age: (Almost) 7
Favorite colors: silver, gold and black
Favorite food: mac and cheese
Favorite book: The Boxcar Children
Favorite movie: Wall-E
Favorite song: "He's Wild!" (VBS Songs)
Favorite thing to play: making fairies and fairy houses or pretending to be the Boxcar Children outside with dishes
Favorite part of school: when the art teacher comes and does cool art projects with our class
What I want to be when I grow up: a queen
The perfect day is: to go to a water park and ride the water slides
My best friends are: Chloe, Sydney, Bianca and Kiana, oh and Delia!
I hope when I'm 7, I'll...
1. Have a nice 2nd grade teacher
2. Get to run in another race
3. Read a big chapter book all by myself

3 comments:
What a totally fun idea! I love interviews and this girl has personality! Beautiful pictures, Ella... I hope you get to run another race when you are 7. Maybe you and Meilani can do one together!
I love her pictures! Also, was surprised by her favorite color answer, so I learned something new about Ella today! Love it! :-)
Love the interview idea. Why have I never done that?
Love reading Ella's answers. Can't wait to celebrate her soon!
Post a Comment