(Incidentally, these are Ella's last portraits. I decided to stop at age 13. I might hire a photographer to take her 8th grade graduation pictures outside somewhere next year, but no more trips to JCP Portrait Studio for this teenager. The time is right to stop, but oh how I love the album I have documenting her growing up each year!)
Age: 13
Favorite colors: Red and teal
Favorite food: Strawberries, Boeter Koek, and artichokes
Favorite books: House of the Scorpion, The Wild Robot, The Mysterious Benedict Society, Harry Potter, and Les Mis
Favorite movie: Greatest Showman and Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Favorite songs: Greatest Showman Soundtrack and They'll Know We Are Christians By Our Love
Favorite thing to play: Minecraft, Pandemic and Slamwich
Favorite part of school: PE, art and English
What I want to be when I grow up: Counselor in a school
The perfect day is: Any day that combines rollerblading, biking, swimming, and talking with my friends
My best friends are: Maya, Emily, Ruth, Avery, Marina, Ava, Kacy,and Sydney
The best part of this year has been: Getting Ivy!
The worst part of this year has been: Getting braces!
I hope when I'm 13, I will: "Be an officer on Student Council (hopefully President), be in the play again, and get good grades."

1 comment:
What a well-rounded young woman. I love that her perfect day is doing all of those sports, but also talking to her friends. And it is wonderful to see that she lists so many friends. I am with Ella on the Greatest Showman soundtrack.
Beautiful photos. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment