so sweet! I feel the same way about our girls. Isn't it a blessing?Teri
ADORABLE!!!! (love, auntie Karen)
It was wonderful to see how well they got along, when we were on vacation. They really do love to be together, and I know how Delia looks up to her big sister (and tries to keep up with her). It is a special bond between sisters - such a blessing.MOM
What sweethearts! I love them!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so sweet! I feel the same way about our girls. Isn't it a blessing?
Teri
ADORABLE!!!! (love, auntie Karen)
It was wonderful to see how well they got along, when we were on vacation. They really do love to be together, and I know how Delia looks up to her big sister (and tries to keep up with her). It is a special bond between sisters - such a blessing.
MOM
What sweethearts! I love them!
Post a Comment