Even over a month later, we are still sad about Lily. Tears sneak up on the girls at unexpected times and we just miss having a pet to love and take care of. Though the girls have been working very hard in their attempts to talk us into it, Dave and I are holding firm on not getting another dog for a long time. But, we did agree to consider a smaller pet, and wouldn't you know?, a simple trip to the pet store "just to look" turned into us coming home with 2 new guinea pigs! I am thrilled! I had guinea pigs growing up and Dave and I had them as pets before the girls were born. It feels just perfect to go back to this great pet and make these 2 adorable critters the object of all our attention!
Sooooo, meet Sundae, the pig Ella picked out, named and is holding, and Twix, the pig Delia picked out, named and is holding!
Just for fun! Check out this old pic I found of me holding my first guinea pig, Taffy...

1 comment:
Loving all your end-of-summer Tahoe posts...and that you got guinea pigs!!!
Post a Comment