Well, here we go again. I love having visitors, but I hate that moment where I have to stand on the front porch and wave farewell. Though being a stinker at the time, Delia may have said it best when she pouted, "No! I don't want to!" when we told her it was time to say goodbye to Auntie. Or Ella, when her prayer earlier this week was, "Dear God, help me to not cry too hard when Auntie has to leave." The week flew by and fun times were had every day. Besides the big outings, here are some of the other things we did this week:
.
Bike rides! And general spring enjoyment. Heather runs now too. Dave was happy to have some company on his 3-4 mile morning runs.
A trip to our friend's tulip fields for a Tulip Time 3 months ahead of what Heather is used to in West Michigan.
Mini golf! And a visit to Jetta's. Also, a babysitter night so we could enjoy a nice adult dinner out and the opportunity to talk without distraction.
Church, Starbucks, H&M, Amazing Race, Trains (12 games!), Wii, and even a sleepover for Ella in Auntie Heather's little house last night!.
It was a great week! Hurry back, Heather, we're sure gonna miss you!!

3 comments:
Sounds like you all had a wonderful time. It always goes too quickly. Heather's hair is cute! I'm wondering who won Trains.
MOM
i had such a great visit! thanks for everything. when i book my trip i always think a week is enough time, but that week flies by so fast, i never want to leave. can't wait to come back soon!
auntie heather
How awesome! I am so glad you were able to have such a special trip with Heather. Every one is truly beaming in every picture-proof of a great week! :)
P.S. Wow! Congrats on finally making it into my blog. How fun to read all your comments.
Love you all!
Post a Comment