Ask any Midwesterner what month they like least and they'll probably reply, "February." Ask any Californian what month they like best and they'll probably reply, "February." This understanding led to a grand plot to rescue Heather from winter at its dreariest and bring her to California at its spring-y-est! Trees and flowers are blooming! Sun is shining! Coats go back to their 9 month home in the closet! We have a fun week planned with Heather, the first stop being our neighborhood orchard so she could see her first almond blossoms. The late-in-the-season rain and cold predicted for this week are trying to thwart our rescue plans, but we're optimistic enough to say, "At least it's not snow and it's still 20 degrees warmer!"



2 comments:
I hope that you all have a great week together! We made it to the 40's today - and it was sunny. I'm sure that Heather is glad to be able to shed her coat for a while. Are you setting up the Train Game?? Enjoy!
MOM
You girls look gorgeous in the midst of God's natural fashion show! I love that you post these every year.
Post a Comment