Before Auntie Heather visited, Ella got to go to her first big-girl birthday party. Most of our birthday parties up to this point have been like playgroups with cupcakes, but I guess we're entering that stage where invitations for elaborate parties come home in the school backpack. This party was super-special. Ella's school friend Avery invited the entire preschool class to her gymnastics place where the kids were treated to a few hours of jumping, climbing, balancing, swinging and tumbling activity led by coaches. Watching from the parent viewing area, I was actually a little jealous of some of the cool stuff Ella was getting to do!
.
.



2 comments:
Oh man, I gotta get invited to some 5-year old birthday parties...That looks awesome!
As I told my mom today -- Ella is becoming such a little lady! She is so adorable and I miss her and Delia all the time. I loved their almond tree painting, by the way.
--Uncle Kyle
Ah, birthday parties. . . (I'm just getting started, too - but I've already resigned from "keeping up with the Joneses". Good thing Anika has friends' parties to go to.)
Post a Comment