Taking a break in vacation posts to celebrate our 8 year old Delia today! This interview cracked me up. Hope it gives you a glimpse at this imaginative, feisty and funny personality!
Age: 8-- TODAY!
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite food: Donuts
Favorite book: Babymouse
Favorite movie: Star Wars
Favorite song: I Like to Move It, Move It
Favorite thing to play: "My Little Pony, Little Pet Shops, my new Little Live Pet bird, and Lalaloopsy...I guess I like little stuff!"
Favorite part of school: Snack and recess
What I want to be when I grow up: A professional dancer. (When asked to elaborate...) "I once saw a video of Star Wars characters dancing on a stage at Disneyland. I'd like to do that. I would be Princess Leia, or Darth Vader, if the suit wasn't too hot."
The perfect day is: Disneyland followed immediately by Legoland (When asked if she thought that would tire her out...) "Well, we'd sleep at the Legoland Hotel."
My best friends are: Starlyn, Anika and Sarah
I hope when I'm 8, I'll... "Get to hold a real panda."

1 comment:
Love this, and love her! :)
Post a Comment