Thursday, November 5, 2009

Playground Monkeys

Yes, I avoided all stores and money-spending completely for the past week and a half. But no, I have not just been cooped up inside the house. We made 3 different trips out to 3 different parks. I have been loving the park lately. The girls show me they are capable and confident of all sorts of climbing without me spotting them or freaking out. If we go in the morning, school is in and we have the place completely to ourselves also. Four and two seem to be perfect park ages.
.


Since the start of preschool this year, Ella's love has been the monkey bars. Her school has a short set that she flies across on her own. For taller bars, like these, she still needs help, but remains eager to try.
.
Delia is as much of a fearless climber as she has been since before she could even walk, but now she has better strength and balance. This lets me trust her more.
.
You can just barely see it in this picture, but I post it to show you Delia's self-cut Kate Gosselin hair-do. A little while ago, Ella was doing a craft when Delia some how obtained possession of the scissors. Ella lost 2 chunks out of the back of her hair and Delia now has this stick-up spike off the side of hers. Just for the record, this happened on Dave's watch. :)

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I've been waiting for hair pictures! :)