Hello faithful blog readers. Our home computer has caught a bit of a bug this week. It was not a crash- and-knock-out-the-whole-hard-drive-in-one-shot type of virus. Instead, it seems to be a slow, lose-one-favorite-sight-each-day type of virus. First I couldn't get on Amazon. Then it took away Google-Reader. Facebook had to be accessed through back-door methods and I couldn't navigate away from its home page. When our email refused to open or send, Dave and I started to take action. (Isn't it sad how long and how far we will go to push our internet-availability and not just turn off the computer?) Our own research and troubleshooting doesn't seem to be sufficient, though, so tomorrow our computer has a doctor appointment. Just wanted to quick explain why the blog's been so quiet this week and will probably remain so for a little while. I actually write this from Dave's office.
I've learned a neat lesson this week. I made a pledge to not do any shopping this week. It was an exercise in money-saving and viewing what things are truly necessities (turns out we didn't have any necessities this week that required a trip to Target or the grocery store!). This was a week I forced myself to be home-bound. An interesting twist to lose my internet this week too. I've actually enjoyed the removal of distraction and have done lots of fun things with the girls we may not have otherwise done. I'll have to blog more about that in a week or so, though...
1 comment:
That explains it:-) I hope it is nothing too serious!
Post a Comment